Partner Exchange and VMworld US: Know Before You Go
VMworld and Partner Exchange Keynotes
PEX General Session and Keynotes
The Partner General Session will be presented by Brandon Sweeney, SVP, Worldwide Sales and Operations and Ross Brown, SVP, Strategic Corporate Alliances. Get a sneak peek at VMworld updates, and hear from key executives on our vision, strategy and insight into the expanding ecosystem opportunity for partners.
New to Partner Exchange, Business Growth Keynotes will be occurring on Sunday from 1:30–5:00 P.M. These keynotes will focus on three business areas:
- Cloud Computing [PAR4418KU] (US)
- Embracing Digital Transformation [PAR4417KU] (US)
- The Future of Cyber Security [PAR4419KU] (US)
VMworld General Session and Keynotes
Our VMworld general sessions feature top VMware leaders discussing the company’s industry perspective on digital business, transformative technologies and innovation.
Not able to attend? The Monday and Tuesday general sessions will be live streamed from the VMworld.com home page at the following times:
- Monday, August 28, 09:00–10:30 A.M. PDT
- Tuesday, August 29, 09:00–10:30 A.M. PDT
Brand new to VMworld, this year’s Showcase Keynotes give conference participants the opportunity to hear from VMware experts on what the newest cloud solutions and innovations are, and where they’re going. Topics include:
- Delivering New User Experiences with Digital Workspaces, Monday 3:30–5:00 P.M.
- Transforming Networking and Security for the Digital Era, Tuesday 12:30–1:30 P.M.
- Simplifying and Accelerating Your Multi-Cloud Strategy, Tuesday 2:00–3:00 P.M.
- Transforming the Data Center to Delivery Any Application on Any Platform, Tuesday 4:00 P.M.–5:30 P.M.
Breakout Sessions for Technology Partners
VMworld and Partner Exchange offer a curriculum of more than 500 breakout sessions, plus a wide range of additional session types to help you create a tailored agenda. At Partner Exchange, be sure to check out these sessions designed exclusively for TAP:
- How Partners Onboard onto VMware Cloud on AWS
- Technology Partner Programs and Marketplace Revolution
- Accelerate Your Partner Technology Solution with Ecosystem Services
- You Want to Be an NSX Technology Partner – Partner Program and Enablement for the SDDC
- Are You Ready for Persistent Memory?
- I Want to Be in the SDDC – Partner Program and Enablement for the Quickest Route to Partner Value With vSphere HTML 5 Plugins
- Increasing NSX Value with SDDC Automation for Partner Solutions
- Acting as One: Plug in to vSphere
Having trouble deciding which sessions to attend at VMworld? Recommended VMworld sessions for Technology Alliance Partners include:
- ISV Tech Partner Ecosystem for VMware Cloud on AWS
- Discuss Plug-In Experience with vSphere Client
- Get the Most Out of vRealize Automation: Embracing the vRealize Automation Ecosystem
- Use Virtualization to Secure Application Infrastructure
- Why Networking Is at the Heart of Digital Transformation
- NSX Everywhere: The Network Bridge for On-Premises, Private, and Native Public Clouds
Other VMworld Favorites
Had your fill of informative sessions and breakthrough keynotes? Don’t worry, there’s plenty more for you to enjoy! Some event favorites to check out include:
- Solutions Exchange: a showcase for the latest and best in the industry, the Solutions Exchange features partner booths, lounges, and demonstrations and presentations throughout each day.
- VMworld Welcome Reception: kick off VMworld with hors d’oeuvres, drinks and camaraderie in the Solution Exchange. Explore vendor offerings, discover the new technologies on display, and get to know each other in a relaxed and convivial atmosphere.
- Hall Crawl: come to the Solution Exchange for the chance to get up close and personal with the VMware ecosystem, sponsors and exhibitors.
- Hands-on-Labs: gain special access to the latest VMware technologies without being required to purchase equipment, software or licenses. Explore a wide range of today’s most exciting topics with a VMware-provided machine or your own device, all with product experts on hand to provide one-on-one guidance.