Congratulations Citrix Summit 2018 Strategic Partner WINNERS!
Now in their second year, the Global Strategic Partner awards honor the high achieving members of our global partner ecosystem.
The Strategic Partner Awards highlight the real and ongoing innovation in workspace
mobility, networking, security and cloud from our partner network. We’re proud to be able to reward the Citrix Alliance Partners and System Integrators that went above and beyond enabling enterprise customers leverage the Citrix portfolio to deliver real business value in 2017 and enable large enterprises to embrace the future today.
The award winners were announced at both Global and Geo events at Citrix Summit 2018 on January 9.
- 2017 Best Overall Geo GSI Performance Awards
- Americas – IBM
- IBM achieved the highest Citrix partner performance of a GSI experiencing double-digit YoY growth. IBM’s demonstration of joint partnership included a key strategic SD-WAN win within the retail vertical in Brazil providing a strong joint customer in the region. Additionally, IBM has joined with Citrix to develop content focused on the joint value in addressing of Windows 10 deployments
- EMEA – Capgemini
- Achieving 4x year on year growth in bookings compared with 2017. In addition through technical excellence, executive engagement with their customers and loyalty to Citrix, Capgemini took a solid position with Citrix
- 2017 Geo Strategic Trailblazer Award
- Americas – Microsoft
- Joint business with Microsoft increased with over 2x with Citrix workloads in Azure. This partnership ensures we meet the phenomenal customer demand for innovative workspace solutions.
- EMEA – Fujitsu
- Fujitsu holistically embraced joint solutions between Citrix and Microsoft, launching the FMC Alliance (Fujitsu Microsoft and Citrix alliance) and engaged in strategic joint customer engagements that have raised the benchmark on enterprise customer engagement. Further Fujitsu have embraced the Citrix cloud strategy and are moving some of our biggest customers to Citrix Cloud on Azure.
2017 Global Awards
- Secure Workspace Enabler Award – Nutanix
- The first strategic alliance platform partner to bring a Citrix Workspace Appliance to market. Nutanix have adopted a broad Citrix solution portfolio using Citrix Cloud XenApp and XenDesktop Service, XenServer and NetScaler. Nutanix is also the first strategic alliance platform partner to support XenServer on a Citrix Workspace Appliance, enabling an “all-Citrix stack”
- Secure Perimeter Leadership Award – Cisco
- Driving Citrix networking success with joint NetScaler solutions for Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). Our teams have worked to continuously evolve and innovate to extend our solutions to be cloud and leverage the power of analytics, with key customer wins and references with customers like Okada Manila and Vecozo.
- Cloud Innovator Award – DXC
- First Global SI to offer Citrix Cloud as part of their global portfolio offering. The “DXC MyWorkStyle” solution enables businesses to move services, applications and desktops into a Secure Digital Workplace powered by the Citrix Cloud XenDesktop Service and provides world class Security services powered by Citrix NetScaler.
- Most Impactful Cloud Win Award – Capgemini
- Signed the biggest GSI Citrix Cloud Service in EMEA
We congratulate all of our award winners and look forward to another successful year driven by our mutually beneficial partnerships. Learn more about Global Citrix Partners at https://www.citrix.com/global-partners/.