EUC Weekly Digest – March 10, 2018
Here are some EUC items I found interesting last week. For more immediate updates, follow me at http://twitter.com/cstalhood.
For a list of updates at carlstalhood.com, see the
Detailed Change Log.
- How to: Configure Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop to use Microsoft SQL multi-subnet (Basic) Availability Groups – Patrick van den Born
- How to move XenDesktop machines to a different hypervisor connection – set-brokermachine -HypervisorConnectionUid 2 – Citrix Discussions
- Citrix VPrefer: Session Sharing Between a Published Desktop and a Published Application Made Easy – detailed configuration guide – Citrix Blog Post
- Download Citrix Receiver 2.6.4 for HTML5 – multimonitor support
- Download Citrix Receiver 13.9 for Linux – browser content redirection
- NetScaler Master Class March 2018 – GSLB – recorded webinar – YouTube
- NetScaler WAF Overview and NSS Review – recorded webinar – YouTube
- Excel file containing list of Windows and MAC Applications supported by OPSWAT 4 EPA scans in NetScaler 12.0 build 57 – Citrix KB article
- Disable AppFlow before updating a certificate or NetScaler might crash – Citrix KB article
- Several NetScaler Trace Studies – SAML, LDAP, AAA SSON, USIP, App Launch, EPA Preauth, etc. – Citrix knowledgebase
- NetScaler MAS 12.0 build 57 lets you pull a certificate from one instance and push to other instances – Networks > SSL Dashboard > Install
- A brief introduction to Citrix Analytics with focus on security and user behavior analytics – YouTube